2017 Manual Updates, Q&A responses, and Blog Posts

In the past, I’ve emailed my team to alert them to manual updates, new Q&A responses, and blog posts. I thought these summaries might help some other teams, as you could check this one thread instead of many other places, and figured I might as well post them since I’m already writing them.

I usually try to post each time a new manual update comes out, unless there’s a really important Q&A response. Disclaimers that I may not always be this frequent, and that although I try to ensure summaries (Q&A responses in particular) are accurate, I have made mistakes, and always check the official update/response. Also, I’ll link to all the relevant CD threads for blog posts/updates/etc. and would appreciate it if discussions could stay there to avoid confusion, although corrections are always welcome here.

Manual updates:
Update 1:

Q&A responses:

• Opens 1/11 at noon EST

Blog posts:

Manual updates:

Q&A responses

• While the Q&A site continues to not always load properly, I’ll keep copying questions/responses into the google doc here
  • Please note that the doc may not always have the most recent responses, updated responses may not be reflected there, and that in the case of any differences, to always trust the official site

Blog posts:

Manual updates:
Update 3:

Q&A responses:

• It’s working again, now with answers on the same page as questions and with an RSS feed
  • I took down the previous google doc I had, but created a spreadsheet that updates automatically if you’re looking for a single-page questions/answers list

Blog posts:

Sorry for falling behind on these. Also, I’ll be fixing the equations in the Q&A spreadsheet soon so the asterisks stop appearing in some of the questions.

Manual updates:
Update 4:

Update 5:

Update 6:

Update 7:

Blog posts: