The 2018 version of my google sheets OPR calculator is linked below, and like my 2017 calculator, it pulls match breakdowns from the blue alliance’s API, calculates various component OPRs and averages, and all runs completely within a google spreadsheet. Wondering if OPR means anything in this game? So am I! Hopefully week 1 events will show if any of this is useful data.
- Pulls all score breakdowns provided by FIRST, and plate assignment strings as done by TBA
- Calculates auto run, climbing, levitate, and parking averages (as tracked by autoRobot1-3 and endgameRobot1-3)
- Calculates 13 component OPRs
- Runs on any device that can open a google spreadsheet and that has internet*
- You should never have to do anything except edit boxes with dropdown arrows and click blue buttons**
*events can only be added/removed on desktop, but once set up the calculator can be run from any device
**if you only do this, in theory, nothing will break. I did some weird stuff in scripts to make this possible, so I recommend not changing anything else without looking through the functions first
Instructions on using the sheet are on the first page, but if you have any questions or find bugs in please let me know. Also let me know if there are other calculations you think would be useful, or any you think I should remove. I think everything is working, but I only have week 0 data to test it on so far so I’ll be checking it all again once week 1 events start.