2019 NY Tech Valley Regional

Good evening everyone! We’re just a week and a half away from the 2019 NY Tech Valley Regional, and it’s bound to be a good one! We have 36 teams, including 3 from Brazil, 1 from Québec Canada, 1 from New Jersey, and of course many more teams from all over the great state of New York!

I’ll be your Control System Advisor, or CSA, for the event (though I likely won’t be the only one). You’ll be able to find us by our neon orange hat!

I know you’re all staying up to date with the official Team Updates, so I’m sure you’ve all seen the mandatory software update from TU14. I’m here to encourage you all to download the update and install it on your computer(s). Be prepared to reimage your RoboRIO shortly after unbagging, as this update is required in order to pass the robot inspection. If you forget, or simply don’t have the means to do so, I’ll have 3 usb drives with me that contain all the software you may need. Given that 3 != 36, doing so ahead of time would allow everyone to get through inspection sooner.

If anyone has any questions leading up to the event, please feel free to ask. Otherwise, feel free to use this space to discuss any topic you’d like, as long as it’s related to the event.

Best of luck to all the teams. I’ll see you all in ~10 days!

5 Likes

A few related topics for those who haven’t seen:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.