2019 Wisconsin Regional Discussion Thread

I don’t think the thread exists yet, so here it is.

Wisconsin was wild this last weekend. Congratulations to team 5125 Hawks on the Horizon, for winning Chairman’s, 2202 BEAST Robotics for winning Engineering Inspiration, and 7417 Bionic Bombers for Rookie All Star.

The remainder of the awards can be found here: https://www.thebluealliance.com/event/2019wimi#awards

I’d like to thank 1259 Paradigm Shift and 1091 Oriole Assault again for allying up with us in eliminations, it was a blast.

2 Likes

Thank you! Wisconsin was our first second regional, and it was an amazing regional. Volunteers, teams, the city were all great!!! We hope we can continue to make this a regular event for us!

Congratulations to all the teams that won! There were a lot of amazing teams there, and we learned SO MUCH from the teams that we’re excited to implement for upcoming seasons.

Particular shout-out to the alumni group at MSOE for being hospitable and giving us a tour on Weds, as well as a really fun team social!

Congratulations to all the teams that competed and a huge shout out to all the volunteers and the planning committee for making this great event run smoothly.

2506 Saber Robotics had a blast, per usual. We were so pumped to make it back to the elimination tournament for the first time since 2015 and we want to thank our alliance partners 1710 The Ravonics Revolution and 4531 STEMpunk for selecting us. It was really special to give the seniors on the team that opportunity at their last event as well as giving the rookies a glimpse into what the team is capable of.

Best of luck to the teams competing this week at Seven Rivers and to teams competing in Detroit in a few weeks.

5 Likes

Congratulations to all the award winners and of course the winning finalists 1091, 1251and 6574.

I would also like to shoutout to all the organizers and volunteers, every year I continue to be impressed at how well and smooth this event runs. Thank you!

Finally, of course, great job to all the teams and students who competed, there was a great sense of ‘coopertition’ through out the whole tournament.

1 Like

no problem, you guys deserved it!

1 Like