2020 Driver’s Test - Infinite Recharge

thanks a lot for the worksheet! but BTW, do you have any test to test out the ability to control robots? I mean to really be up to the field and drive or something. We’re #7636 and we are actually planning to pick our drivers from to test, one is the worksheet and another is to let them drive through some sort of obstacles and shoot. Are there any better idea about this? We hope to improve our driver test and make best driver team! thanks

1 Like

May I get the answer key, please? Also, this is so helpful, thank you!

1 Like

Could I get an answer key either from the OP or someone else who has it?

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for this and for your services here. It is appreciated by mentors like myself.

1 Like

Great test! We’ll be working on drive team selections in the next few days, and I think this would be a tremendous help. Could I also get the key?

I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Thanks so much! Could I get a copy of the answer key?

1 Like

Can I please get the answer key. Thank you for your service to the community.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

With Week 1 right around the corner I am publically releasing the answer key which you’ll find below.

Let me know if you have any questions! Glad so many teams made use of it again!

1 Like

Thank you for this resource! Please send me the key.

1 Like

The answer key has been made public, right above your post

2 Likes

Could I get the answer key thank you

1 Like

OP, if you’re able to pin your answer key post as Solved using the forum’s plugin, that might streamline some of this for you.

1 Like

Not sure what the problem could be but even as the OP, sometimes it doesnt allow me to mark anything as solved.

Thank you for sharing this test, can you send me the answer key?

1 Like

Heres the answer key

1 Like

thank you! Happy not Bag week!

2 Likes

This is really helpful, I’d like to ask for an answer key as well as a check for my own answers before giving to students.

1 Like

The answer key was posted above

1 Like