2020 Undefeated/Imperialism Maps - Week 1

Week One Maps

(click here for more information on what this is)

Week 0 maps

Undefeated Map - (hover version)

Congrats to the following teams who competed this week but remained undefeated:

  • 2337 (18-0)
  • 4130 (18-0)
  • 5160 (18-0)
  • 5511 (18-0)
  • 340 (15-0)
  • 694 (15-0)

2,649 teams remain from 3449 active teams this season, but only 6 of those have competed so far. After one weekend of competition, 23.2% of all teams have recorded a loss leaving 76.8% undefeated.

  1. 6359 - 59 counties.
  2. 4386 - 42 counties.
  3. 7693 - 35 counties.
  4. 4182 - 34 counties.
  5. 4298 - 34 counties.
  6. 4694 - 34 counties.
  7. 3366 - 30 counties.
  8. 590 - 29 counties.
  9. 1303 - 28 counties.
  10. 8354 - 28 counties.

Imperialism Map - (hover version)

Big land grabs this week from 1619 and 340. The top 8 on this list are all new to the top ten this week! 4386 will be putting their 34 counties up for grabs this weekend at the Utah Regional.

  1. 1619 - 198 counties.
  2. 340 - 149 counties.
  3. 694 - 93 counties.
  4. 6919 - 84 counties.
  5. 3928 - 75 counties.
  6. 3847 - 69 counties.
  7. 2714 - 68 counties.
  8. 4472 - 57 counties.
  9. 6359 - 51 counties.
  10. 4386 - 34 counties.
11 Likes

Is there a key that shows which teams own which counties?

Hover over the hoverable map.

3 Likes

thanks!

they obviously aren’t going to be on this map, but 1690 is also undefeated with 17-0-0

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.