The WRRF is looking for presenters to present at the 2020 Fall Workshops. We especially need presenters to teach the following topics (See below), but any topics are welcome.
If you are interested, please fill out this form. Signups are open until 9/1.
Note: You do not need to be in the San Francisco Bay Area in order to present, since we will be doing this completely online through webinars. If you need us to provide a space to present from, unfortunately you will need to be able to come to the Bay Area since we will not be able to provide spaces elsewhere.
- Team branding/mktg
- Team sustainability
- Elevators and Counterbalancing (FRC)
- Elevators and Counterbalancing (FTC)
- Math behind gearboxes
- Flywheel / turret
Team Mgmt / Strategy:
- Start planning after kickoff - Schedule for Build Season
- Communication between teams / Productivity tools
- Scouting & strategy (FTC)
- Use of offseason (FTC)
- FTC Kit Options
- FLL Programming
- Control systems
- Wire management - extension of moving robot
CAD / Design:
- 3D Printing
- Intro to Design Principles
- Choosing CAD Software - Solidworks, Onshape, etc.