With the feedback forms being digital this year, it’s easier to share them. I’m posting the feedback received by Spectrum below, I hope other teams consider sharing their feedback as well.
- How you assist existing teams is very clear
- Strong submission with lots of numbers supporting the many events you do
- show the can sculpture in your presentation
- provide additional information to the essay instead of just repeating what is in it
- Strong and clearly written essay.
- Try to expand more on how your team’s initiatives spread FIRST to the community beyond FIRST.
- Provide statistics on how MANY teams at each FIRST level you have helped/assisted/mentored to better support your efforts.
- Your team has presented a different kind of FIRST growth–improved sustainability. Which is great, but can provide the number of teams that might have failed without the information Spectum provides? Can you provide more data about how all your efforts affect culture not just inside of the FIRST community but also the non-STEM community (“outside the tent”)?
Congratulations again on submitting for the Chairman’s Award and thank you for all you do to help spread the mission of FIRST!