2021 Rah Cha Cha Ruckus

The Rah Cha Cha Ruckus returns on Saturday October 30th after a one year hiatus due to the pandemic. We will be hosting 32 teams this year. We currently have 18 teams signed up.
While most years we welcome the general public to be spectators for a day of fun competition, the 2021 Ruckus will not allow the general public as spectators this year. This decision has been made to protected the health and safety of our competing teams and volunteers and is based in part on guidance from government officials.
Please visit our website for more information about the event!

7 Likes

Wish we could go. I don’t think we’ll know if the border will reopen by then (or if the schoolboard will support international trips) before the registration fills up.

2 Likes

I thought they might open up the border in late August but I don’t think it’ll happen any time soon.

While we cannot host an audience this year you can still be a part of the Ruckus experience. We are badly in need of volunteers this year to help make the Ruckus the best event it can possibly be. If you wish to join us please sign up here.

1 Like

1551 will register and attend if and only if the Delta trends take a hard 180 pretty darned soon.

2 Likes