2021 Team Update 01

I can’t be the first one to post this. @Hallry is asleep on the job.

Changelog:

• Deadline clarifications
  • More plugging for the new Team Update notification system (Thanks @Aaron_Li for relaying that message)
  • BIG ONE: PPC scoring is now within the 1 minute period, not with the 15 power cells. They didn’t change “may only use 3” though.
  • The game ELEMENT is defined as a chain.
  • The OPERATOR CONSOLE is no longer “a pre-college student DRIVE TEAM member who acts as a POWER CELL manager”.
  • Another Big One: They fixed the RoboRIO installer.
  • Changes to the assistance Innovation semifinalists get.
  • That’s just about all for now.
11 Likes

One thing I’m curious about is this

The Q&A sponsored by Autodesk® is a resource for clarifying 2021 INFINITE RECHARGE Game Manual, 2021 At
Home Challenge Manual, Awards web page, Self-Inspection Checklist, official FIELD drawings, and/or FIRST Robotics Competition Event Experience web page content. For questions about other materials (e.g. Game Design Activities), please inquire using the 2021 Season Supplemental Resources section of the FIRST Forums.

So do we ask about Game Design Challenge in the Forums or the Q&A?

1 Like

Since the Game Design Challenge is part of this manual, I would vote to ask on the Q&A as per
The Q&A sponsored by Autodesk® is a resource for clarifying 2021 INFINITE RECHARGE Game Manual, 2021 At Home Challenge Manual...

Q&A, as that’s part of the At Home Challenge Manual.

“Game Design Activities” is a supplemental material available from the Game Design Challenge site, with some activities that may or may not help teams with their Game Design Challenge, uh, challenges.

1 Like

True in so very many ways :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: