2022 Cargo shooting record?

Having some fun testing how quickly our 2022 can shoot all of our cargo :slight_smile:

Team 3255’s Robot “Aluminum Spider”

9 Likes

8 cargo held at once and shot at once

8 Likes

That’s awesome!

2 Likes

Referees hate them! See how to get a YELLOW CARD instantly with this one trick! Jokes aside, nice!!

9 Likes
2 Likes

low goal, traverse bar shot.

10 Likes

I bet nobody’s done a high goal traverse shot… or at least no proof of it.

2 Likes

I wonder what the actual cargo shooting record is. Our (limited) scouting data from IRI showed a couple of team with 22 or 23 teleop shots (26 was the highest recorded including auto). Did any single team crack 30?

1 Like

I count 28 teleop high from 5940 here

3 Likes

I think if I counted right 254 hit exactly 30 in this match:

3 Likes

Paging @davepowers

1 Like

36 teleop cargo from 1690 in this Champs match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIzbVdXWc1s

8 Likes

https://youtu.be/Bmkjo1buVD8

We hit 33 in teleop this match (if i counted right) with 4 missed shots. I know @davepowers has the actual numbers for at least every match on Hopper.

3 Likes

This has to be close to the record if not it.

3 Likes

Yes, our scouting data confirmed 1706 hitting 33–10 in the last 20 seconds; an amazing task of elegant beauty. I suspect this and the 1690 match are the only two where any bot scored more 31.

7 Likes

I count 34 for 1690.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Here’s my data from the top 20 teams in champs qualifications, sorted by average teleop cargo scored:

The final column is an attempt to determine how many more or fewer cargo a team caused their partners to score, calculated by their cargo OPR divided by 2, minus their actual cargo average.

I generated this list of teams by looking at my best guess for the top 50 teams, determined by:

• Top 4 OPRs in each division (24)
  • Captain/first pick of every alliance in division finals (9)
  • High OPRs not yet accounted for (17)

And then sorting by teleop cargo scored, and truncating at 20.

5 Likes

So we didn’t climb in this match, but we put up 4 balls in auto but 36 balls in teleop here.

I don’t have much data from other people, I only do post-event scouting and data collection for our own matches to review with the drive team.

8 Likes

Watching that robot just zoom around the field is so enjoyable, I should have known there was gonna be a match somewhere where you guys put up well over 30. Looks like we have a new number to beat at GRC :wink: at the same time I am looking forward to seeing how chesy champs goes for everyone especially with the extra 3 balls, going to change strategy up a bit for sure. Will be trying to keep up with it in between our matches.

4 Likes