2022 RAPID REACT Teaser - Episode 1

16 Likes
Spoiler Alert

Made ya look

11 Likes

50 Likes

Actual and Prototype game pieces 1991-2022? Time to look at each rulebook and enhance those frames…

3 Likes

How much do you want to bet the pallet itself is the prototype? Major Roboticon 2020 Depot Dash vibes if accurate

10 Likes

Clearly we will be playing with pallets this year!

4 Likes

Could it be as straightforward as they suggest…sorting, stacking, and moving previous game pieces? Maybe using pallet racks or something?

Im glad Im not the only one who INSTANTLY thought of this

6 Likes

I mean with all those game pieces it has to be, right???

2 Likes

I specifically noted that none of these were shown - Thank God! :wink:

6 Likes

Why did FIRST make Blair say this? - FIRST / General Forum - Chief Delphi

FIRST clearly made Blair say this because Field Fiesta is the 2022 game and someone must’ve submitted it for their GDC challenge…

1 Like

The first time roadkill has been prominently featured in a teaser video!

What could it mean??

22 Likes

The last time we got a montage of FRC history to start a game hint we got recycle rush :recycle: I’m scared.

14 Likes

If the game does end up featuring previous game pieces, great move by FIRST to keep team costs down.

Unfortunately, we just got rid of our stock of the most likely game piece to make a comeback…

1 Like

I’ll gladly add “Thinking about that teaser…” to my todo list somewhere between voluntarily go to dentist, and lick batteries.

That is, near the top.

9 Likes

Check at 1:17… there’s also nerf footballs in the bin.

7 Likes

You cannot escape!

9 Likes

Here’s my breakdown of the teaser. Few things in my list: beech ball, white gopher ball, blue puck or football, mysterious green element. https://youtu.be/Z6TwduQNIwc

1 Like

I´ve said it in the game speculation thread but I am now confident that the game will have multiple game elements (2). I would bet on balls or totes (something similar), higher bet for balls, probably similar size than Deep Space

I´d be scared of something like de inflatable donuts and I don´t think they will come back

1 Like

Fill boxes with balls (fuel?) and move boxes. Calling it now.

9 Likes