2022 Robot Reveals

As the 2022 FRC competition season kicks off, and many robot reveal videos get released, it will be nice to have a spot to find them all. If your team posts a robot reveal video or even another team post one that you enjoyed, drop the link in this thread. Please do not repost reveal videos that have already been commented.

Note: I have searched and have not seen a thread for this this year yet… If I am missing it please let me know :slight_smile:

24 Likes

This is not my team, but the inspiration from this thread came from the first robot reveal video I have seen this season, team 1690’s.

15 Likes

another!
edit: not my teams, but still cool.

5 Likes

and another! also not my team but still cool.

8 Likes

It should be worth noting that a couple of days ago I produced this playlist which I plan to update with the robot reveals as they come out. Enjoy!

7 Likes

for some reason I cant play this one, but it exists.
edit: it works now

3 Likes

It premieres in about an hour, on 2022-02-26T17:00:00Z.

2 Likes

Calling all frc teams!

I’ve updated my playlist with all of the new reveals I could find, and it should be sorted by order of upload, but I’m nearly positive I missed one. If your team made a robot reveal that’s not in this playlist, but you would like it to be, just reply to this thread so I can add it.

Thanks!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Team 7461 Sushi Squad

13 Likes
5 Likes

6329’s Robot: AJAX

10 Likes

1740’s robot, preliminarily named “Chuck”

28 Likes

I love that shooter, the whole bot is great too, but the shooter is very fun

playlist updated. Thanks for the links everybody!

1 Like

We just released ours as well:

9 Likes

i wanted to do a catapult so badly this year but team said no. rootin for yall!

1 Like