2023 game rules.. no need to wait :-)

34 Likes

Now if we can just get the AI to design and build the bot… Heck we don’t even need students :wink:

7 Likes

Dall E answer:

6 Likes

The time has come.

14 Likes

Now just turn charging the cubes into filling totes with balls, and I’m all in on this one.

1 Like

No climb? Must be fake.

9 Likes

In qualification matches, teams can obtain “energy ranking points” by completing various “energy challenges”. An “energy win” is worth 2 “energy ranking points”, an “energy tie” is worth 1 “energy ranking point”, and an “energy loss” is worth 0 “energy ranking points”. Additionally, 1 “energy ranking point” can be obtained by “energizing” the “energy core” with “energy orbs”, “energy cubes”, and “energy gates”. One final bonus “energy ranking point” can be obtained by using “energy energies” to “energize the energy energizer” and then using “energized energizers” to “energize” an “energization engine” with additional “energy energies” that have also been “energized” by a different “energized energy energizer”.

14 Likes

botball lookin’ robots

1 Like

Didn’t 45 build that one on the right? About eighteen years ago?

4 Likes

I’m just happy there’s no energy drinks.

4 Likes

Chatbot training data goes up until 2021 and is not connected to the internet.

Yep, although it’s been about 20 years. pic: 2003 TechnoKat Ball Drive : Patent Pending

“Energy Orbs,” huh? Trying to remember where I saw those last…

1 Like

The other day I asked an AI generator to come up with the 2023 Charged Up! game: Lasers and hopefully frisbees confirmed.

13 Likes

BASKETBALL DRIVE??? im dying XDDDDD

Wait, wasn’t there just a @ChatGPT user here on this thread? Did it get deleted or something?

Looks like it

We live in a society

12 Likes

Good god it’s one of those things where you think you know what you’re looking at until you zoom in

My brain hurts

7 Likes

If it had started by mentioning the “27 by 54 foot playing field” I’d be even more worried! :slight_smile:

1 Like