229 2017 Season Recap

Here’s our season recap video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSK7PBt5HHw&feature=youtu.be

Thank you to all of our sponsors and alliance partners this year! Hopefully this shows how being simple, reliable, robust and consistent can lead to success.

Congrats on a great season- we were lucky enough to be selected by 229 at TVR and I was very impressed with every aspect of the team. The fact that a majority of mentors are college students and they are so mature and professional is really something to be proud of.

Hope to see them at Robot Rumble in the fall.

Thanks for the compliments Brent, we loved playing with 1493. Hopefully we can go further together soon.

Great season!
Glad we got to play with you folks at Champs.

Thanks Glenn! Same to you guys, it was a blast getting to work with your team.

Awesome season. Making ny proud (or Canada. Not exactly sure if you are really still in NY). It was fun playing with you guys at worlds this year.

Congratulations on a great season! It was amazing to be able to play together at championships this year!

Definitely NY, even if our closest regional is Montreal. And same to you!

I remember watching your first match on Darwin and knew immediately I wanted to play with you guys. Luckily 1885 had the same thing in mind. I had a blast with you all at worlds and would love to do it again. (Also I would gladly trade for a 5036 shirt in the future.)