This is Biscuit, Team 2468’s robot for Ultimate Ascent.
The CAD of the robot is available here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tstsa14or6fjg30/2468-13-FullRobot-A.zip
- Four-CIM, Four Versa-Wheel, AM Shifter drivetrain
- Feeder slot intake
- Custom Shooter wheel, made of HDPE, run directly off of a CIM motor
- Circular shooter deck for longer contact between the discs and wheel
- Sheet metal structure for both supporting the shooter and hanging on level 1 of the pyramid.
- Custom String Potentiometer, for measuring angle of the shooter deck
Match videos are available here: http://www.youtube.com/user/chaprobotics2468
2013 Competition Performance:
- Hub City Regional: Semifinalists, Regional Chairman’s Award, Woodie Flowers Finalist Award
- Alamo Regional: Regional Winners, Engineering Excellence Award
- Chapionship - Archimedes Division: Semifinalists