254 Capri Sun flavor

I was looking into the potential benefits of incorporating Capri Sun into our season since it is so versatile and useful. We could use it as coolant on our cnc machine, dunk our whole robot in a vat of Capri Sun to find a pneumatic leak, or use it as a way to cool our motors after a match. Since 254 has been one of the biggest pioneers of Capri Sun in frc I was wondering what flavor they generally use since I haven’t been able to get a good look from the pictures.

40 Likes

That’s a secret I hear they won’t let out of their ship.

However, I hear they’re a good deal more open about their favorite type of mentor bacon.

6 Likes

This is getting out of hand. Now there are two of them.

2 Likes

An inside source tells me strawberry kiwi, this is confidential information, do not let it get out to the public.

8 Likes

Are there other flavors of caprisun?

47 Likes

What about a caprisun sponsorship? Just tell them you’ve heard of the cheesypoofs and they’ll be obligated to sponsor.

1 Like

They’re usually pretty secretive about this, but I believe they addressed it in their 2013 technical binder. If I remember correctly, it was strawberry kiwi.

2 Likes

yea, but that one is the best

Aha! Strawberry Kiwi! So that’s the secret!

We’ll start drinking it right away. Looking forward to our upcoming string of blue banners!

9 Likes

I believe that fruit punch is what the gods drink

1 Like

New sources say that they actually use Capri Sun Roarin Waters Wild Cherry Waterfall in order to prevent burnout later on in the season from high sugar content.

You might want to find some better sources. There’s only one flavor of caprisun and it ain’t that.

4 Likes

This question has been answered in the FRC Deep Dive that FUN did of 254. Perhaps someone can link it.

2 Likes

It’s in there somewhere. I think in the first or second segment (ones below). At TwitchCon so hopefully someone can find it.

Inside Info on FRC 254 The Cheesy Poofs
Questions with FRC 254 The Cheesy Poofs Part 1

4 Likes

Just make sure there isn’t any mold before you drink!