3D Trading Pin Contest

Here is a copy/paste of an email I received from FIRST yesterday. This looks like it’ll be alot of fun.

3D Trading Pin Contest: FIRST® and 3D Systems challenge your team to design a 3D printable trading pin for our inaugural “FIRST, Inspire” Celebration fundraiser in New York City, where we will inspire guests with our impact and honor Michael R. Bloomberg, will.i.am and FIRST Alumna Diana Lee Guzman. We’ll 3D print the winning pins and present them as gifts so our guests can experience the pin-exchange that joins our teams at competitions.

Use your designs to demonstrate how FIRST has changed your world and help us inspire our guests with the infinite awesomeness that is FIRST. Submissions may be made September 23-October 2, 2015.

Eligibility & Rules:

You must currently be on an FRC or FTC team.
You may submit as an individual or team.
Use one of the base models here as a template.
Use any or all of the 5 colors in the “FIRST, Inspire” logo shown here.
Designs must be 3D printable, uploaded as STL files to Cubify and tagged as “FIRST, Inspire Pin”. A file can be uploaded in the “My Cubify” section of the site.
Files must be set to “public” so judges can access them.
Participants are welcome and encouraged to submit multiple entries.
Submissions must be made in the spirit of Gracious Professionalism®.
We’ll announce up to 10 winners prior to the November 4 Celebration via email and social media by FIRST and 3D Systems. Good luck and have fun!

Anyone know who won?