5% of robots on the web...

Posted by Joe Johnson.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Engineer on team #47, Chief Delphi, from Pontiac Central High School and Delphi Automotive Systems.

Posted on 2/25/2000 5:35 AM MST

As of today, we have over 5% of the teams in FIRST with pictures of there robots on the web.

This is a truly astounding figure considering how secretive teams have been in the past.

I think it is a healthy development.

Let’s continue to put peer pressure on teams to post pictures!

Can we get to 10% or even 20% before the cat is out of the bag in 2 weeks?

Joe J.

P.S. We have done our best to snag as many of fhe pictures as we can and upload them to our picture gallery. The photos are all sorted by team number. You will have to cut us some slack about the thumbnails because our webhost has screwed up our thumbnail generator, but that should be back on line in any day now. Also, the PICTURES are on our site, even though the THUMBNAILS are missing.

Posted by Andrew Rudolph.

Student on team NASA KSC/Michael Krop Senior High School from Michael Krop Senior High School sponsored by NASA Kennedy Space Centre.

Posted on 2/25/2000 3:27 PM MST

In Reply to: 5% of robots on the web… posted by Joe Johnson on 2/25/2000 5:35 AM MST:

I’ll Try to send some in from my team they are very secrative.

Andrew Rudolph
212 NASA/MKHS

Posted by Matt Ryan.

Student on team #69, HYPER, from Quincy Public Schools and Gillette.

Posted on 2/25/2000 5:28 PM MST

In Reply to: 5% of robots on the web… posted by Joe Johnson on 2/25/2000 5:35 AM MST:

: Can we get to 10% or even 20% before the cat is out of the bag in 2 weeks?

I don’t know: that (20%) is a pretty high goal. But I don’t doubt we can make it. Many teams may (I stress may) not post their pictures because they may say (again I stress may), ‘Two weeks, whats the big deal?’.

-=Matt=-