5S and lean concepts in FRC

I am a manufacturing engineer with lean specialization. I have never worked in a job shop environment, so I don’t really have the best lean experience in regard to how robotics teams would operate, but i’d imagine 5S would be the easiest tool for teams to implement. Most teams probably use it without even thinking about it.

Definition of 5S: 5S is a workplace environment tool that ensures a clean, safe, and productive work environment. The 5S which came from japan have been westernized as: Sort, Set in order, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain.

Meaning you keep everything organized keeping the necessities and throwing away the rest. Your arrange those necessary items with labels for ease of use by anyone. You keep your work areas cleaned and maintained. You have a standardized state. This should be the state in which the first three points are properly maintained. Then you sustain all of it by creating a habit of proper maintenance.

How many teams out there believe they are following these 5 pillars either on purpose or incidentally. Also does your team use any other lean tools or concepts? Standardized parts and fasteners for example.