6328 Just Did a Gremlin Auto!

6328 just knocked a ball off it’s staging point, then intook it and shot it during auto. That was super cool.

Edit: there’s to many names for the cool autos so ignore me. Changed title.

11 Likes

Agree.

More info here:

4 Likes

Not only did they run it, but it decided the match. They won by 4.

20 Likes

You’re literally at the championship. Get off CD and enjoy the event.

27 Likes

Are you seeing something I’m not? On TBA it says they lost 122-138

1 Like

It was Match 4
They won 138-142

I was looking at match 8. Whoops

They also did a hoarding auto where they shot one + their preloaded and intook two of the other color and dropped them off by the hub to be hidden from driver view!

Very cool to see these autos at Einstein

5 Likes

spongebob-wanna-see-me-do-it-again

40 Likes

Heck yeah. Also maybe a video of someone eating a shoe? :smirk:

13 Likes

Maybe Judges should wait for validation before they select Autonomous Award winners? This is very clearly the auton play of the year.

12 Likes
4 Likes

I think 5460 hid the opposing cargo behind the Hub in MSC finals. I just wish I thought of that.

1 Like

1619 was hiding one at the end of auto behind the hub at Einstein Finals. Seems like it worked out for them :laughing:

We had some fun with autos this season. Here’s the auto you mentioned. we also had another auto we dubbed the 7 ball which was a 5 ball that moved the 2 opposing balls into the hanger. Here’s the video of that. we found it difficult to run because of alliance partners and them colliding with our path when leaving the tarmac. But we planned on using it in elims and never ended doing so.

3 Likes

we did that in a couple of our quals in hopper

2 Likes

3128 did the same at Hopper. We asked them to not use it before their 3rd match which was with us. They helped us win a very tough match.

For strategic reasons so the other alliance wouldn’t counter it?

I did wonder if we’d see a development on Einstein of anyone purposefully drawing a foul by hitting them for crossing the half line

So as not to reveal its existence before that match. We talk with many of our alliance members well before our matches together about strategy issues.

Why would you ask that of them?

7 Likes