816's Completed Robot!!!

Well here it is, Anomaly Version 7 as of today. We’ll see you in Philly, NJ and The Championship.

Sorry about the massive pics my camera won’t take small pics

Here Are Some Specs:

4 CIM Motor Drive through AM Toughboxes
6 Wheel Drive with KOP Wheels
~10Fps
Lift capable of hurdling trackball in under 15 seconds
Fork Style Gripper to cradle track ball
Autonomous Mode capable of knocking down trackball with Robocoach

They grow up so fast, its like it was yesterday that I was learning the drill press so I could help build Anomally 7 :slight_smile:

Dude once again… sexy bot. Lets hope it pwns. The dudes who built it must be 1337.

I like the tennis balls. Didn’t you use tennis balls on your 2005 bot?

See ya at philly

looks like 364’s robot. its cool.

Hmm did we use tennis balls in 05’? I can’t remember. Dustin will know when hes get on. Ha

Nice looking bot, 816!

Like the overall look and the buzz-saw graphic on your side panel!

See you in Philly!

haha that is a buzzsaw blade isnt it. I didnt even take notice to that. But yeah this year Philly and Jersey look pretty intense.

I like the tennis balls. Didn’t you use tennis balls on your 2005 bot?

See ya at philly

Yep we used a tennis ball the end of the arm on our '05 bot, it’s still there to this day.

Nice looking bot, 816!

Like the overall look and the buzz-saw graphic on your side panel!

See you in Philly!

Thanks alot! I never realized that our logo thing was a buzz-saw. I just refer to it as the Anomaly swirl thingy or the wormhole

There’s some video here: It’s kinda messy but good and there some auto at the end.

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/multimedia/15742237.html

Looks so great :slight_smile: I hope you guys kickk somme butt

Nice bot, nice concept. Is that lift 80/20? We’re using some of that on a similar type lift on our robot this year, and we were having trouble powering it. What motor(s) are you using on that thing? We started with a globe, which could only lift up 16lbs then moved to FP which could only lift 6lbs, and then at 6:00 last night tried out a van door which could lift the 25 lbs we needed it to. Youve got some nice speed on the lift. great job!

Yeah. I’m quite impressed. Not gonna lie I wasnt a fan of the elevator at first. But after seeing it work I was just like Damnnn

o and van door