A day that will go down in history!

Posted by Andy Grady.

Other on team #126, Gael Force, from Clinton High School and Nypro Inc…

Posted on 12/2/2000 2:54 PM MST

I guess i lost that bet!

Nuff said!

cya,
Andy Grady =)

Posted by Jessica Boucher.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Student on team #237, Sie-H2O-Bots, from Watertown High School and Eastern Awning Systems & The Siemon Company.

Posted on 12/2/2000 3:01 PM MST

In Reply to: A day that will go down in history! posted by Andy Grady on 12/2/2000 2:54 PM MST:

This coming from the guy who said (and I quote), ‘Dean is my hero, he’s not supposed to wear a tux’ ::grin:: Personally, I think Dean looks spiffy, and I’m glad that ASEE got photographic footage of Dean’s life outside denim.

-Jessica B, #237

If the pic doesnt show up on Andy’s post, the link will take you to the page, scroll down for Dean’s link

Posted by nick237.

Engineer on team #237, sie h2o bots, from Watertown high school ct and sieman co.

Posted on 12/2/2000 5:33 PM MST

In Reply to: A day that will go down in history! posted by Andy Grady on 12/2/2000 2:54 PM MST:

What the photo doesnt show is Dean’s blue jeans and sneekers at the bottom of the picture. Ha fooled you all. ‘Nice one Boss’…
Nick237

: I guess i lost that bet!

: Nuff said!

: cya,
: Andy Grady =)

Posted by Erin.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Other on team #65, Huskie Brigade, from Pontiac Northern High School and GM Powertrain.

Posted on 12/2/2000 6:28 PM MST

In Reply to: Re: A day that will go down in history! posted by nick237 on 12/2/2000 5:33 PM MST:

Nick, I think you mean boots…

Maybe he had the jeans on UNDER THE TUX PANTS…

that would be the ecentric genius thing to do.

-erin

Posted by Tony K.

Student on team #292, PantherTech, from Western HS and DaimlerChrysler.

Posted on 12/4/2000 3:02 PM MST

In Reply to: Re: A day that will go down in history! posted by Erin on 12/2/2000 6:28 PM MST:

Maybe Sketchers. Ben Stein-type Sketchers.

: Nick, I think you mean boots…

: Maybe he had the jeans on UNDER THE TUX PANTS…

: that would be the ecentric genius thing to do.

: -erin