A&E Sepcial on FIRST

Posted by Tom Fairchild at 05/21/2001 3:25 PM EST

Student on team #122, The NASA Knights, from New Horizon’s Regional Education Center and NASA Langley Research Center.

Hi everyone! Long time reader, first time poster. At the Richmond (VCU) regionals, A&E had at least two camara crews there that was taking video for a special that they said would be on sometime in mid-May. Well, mid-May has arrived and I haven’t heard anything more about it! Just wondering if anyone else has. Please respond if you know anything.

~Tom “The Guy in the Crown” Fairchild~
Team 122

Posted by Gabe at 05/21/2001 5:30 PM EST

Student on team #384, Tucker TIgers, from JR TUCKER HIGH and Infineon/Invensys/SHowbest Fixtures/ Nasa Langley .

In Reply to: A&E Sepcial on FIRST
Posted by Tom Fairchild on 05/21/2001 3:25 PM EST:

Hey…

i think that they bumped it back to the beginning of june… it is gonna be on the show called “the competition” so just keep on checking their we page till they announce it… i will be doing the same…

Gabe

Posted by Justin Stiltner at 05/21/2001 8:55 PM EST

Student on team #388, Epsilon, from Grundy High School and NASA, American Electric Power, Town of Grundy.

In Reply to: Re: A&E Sepcial on FIRST
Posted by Gabe on 05/21/2001 5:30 PM EST:

: Hey…

: i think that they bumped it back to the beginning of june… it is gonna be on the show called “the competition” so just keep on checking their we page till they announce it… i will be doing the same…

:
: Gabe

Well, My team was one that the cameras were following and we still havent heard when it will be on… but when I find out I will be shure to post here.

Justin Stiltner
Team #388
Epsilon
Grundy Va,

Posted by Lee at 05/22/2001 8:31 AM EST

Engineer on team #343, Metal In Motion, from Hamilton Career Center.

In Reply to: A&E Sepcial on FIRST
Posted by Tom Fairchild on 05/21/2001 3:25 PM EST:

According to a note from “Tracy” at A&E, the airing dates will be announced for this and other episodes of “The Competition” in mid June. Check out their website at http://www.AandE.com.