A HUGE favor to ask of the CD community ...

I don’t know what percentage of potential “downloaders” this message will reach, but I’m sure it is better than nothing. I am also sure I am not the only one in this situation …

I have to be boarding a plane at 6:15 today to head for Manchester. I have a very small window of time available to download the manual files, and I don’t know what type of internet access I will have at my hotel. Since we are getting encrypted files that we cannot read anyway, it would be greatly appreciated if those of you without an urgent need could delay your downloads for a short bit. Thanks! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, I never actually thought of that!!

This is a great point to bring up at Kickoff during the Q&A period. I am willing to bet that alot more people might have the same problem as you will today, and if FIRST released the encrypted files a day earlier (Wednesday) that it would solve your problem.

BRING THIS TO FIRST’S ATTENTION AT KICKOFF!!!

Stu,
Just in case – I’ll bring an extra CD with the manual on it… JUST FOR YOU. :wink:
Have a safe trip.

John

Believe me, I thought about it immediately when I saw the announced time for distribution … but by then it was too late to do anything.

THANKS MAN … You’re AWESOME … I don’t care WHAT Dean and Andy B. say about you …

Wow,
Dean knows who I am?

I suppose if you can’t be famous… might as well be infamous.

I just went to the website and dowloaded all the files in less than 5 minutes. No problems.

It took me less than a minute, no problems whatsoever.