A proposal to Brandon (or Mike) M...

Posted by Erin.

Other on team #1, The Juggernauts, from OTC-NE and 3-Dimensional Services.

Posted on 9/7/2000 5:30 AM MST

Brandon,

I have long seen people referring to themselves as ‘other’ when identifying the position they hold on their team. Now… I am one of them, and it feels kinda… weird…

May I make a motion to make a category for all Alumni who wish to still hang out here in the forums? Your just going to keep getting more and more ‘Others’ as the years go on.

Thank you for consideration.

-Erin

Posted by Lora Knepper.

Other on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / BC High and NASA, Mathsoft, Solidworks, Analog Devices.

Posted on 9/7/2000 5:31 PM MST

In Reply to: A proposal to Brandon (or Mike) M… posted by Erin on 9/7/2000 5:30 AM MST:

Good idea Erin - maybe a college student category as well?

Lora

Posted by Michael Martus.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Coach on team #47, Chief Delphi, from Pontiac Central H.S. and Delphi Automotives Systems.

Posted on 9/7/2000 8:52 PM MST

In Reply to: A proposal to Brandon (or Mike) M… posted by Erin on 9/7/2000 5:30 AM MST:

Erin,

Great Idea.

Brandon is hard at work at school ( U of D Mercy ) and working many hours as a web developer but I will ask him to make this change.

Alumni (from team ? ) might work. I will ask.

AS always, you have great ideas.

Posted by Frank Toussaint.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Engineer on team #111, Wildstang, from Wheeling and Rolling Meadows and Motorola .

Posted on 9/8/2000 9:28 AM MST

While you are at it why not include the state (or country) each person or team is from. Readers of this forum would then get a better sense of the growing magnitude of FIRST.