About 2003 Game!!!

Straight from a certified source.
He didn’t say anything other then “jello shots will help”

How do you interpret this? It counfounded me.

Wetzel

Confounded

*Originally posted by Wetzel *
“jello shots will help”

It wasn’t Bill Cosby, was it?

/me fears…

*Originally posted by FotoPlasma *
**

It wasn’t Bill Cosby, was it?

/me fears… **

Bill Cosby works for FIRST??? :confused:

*Originally posted by BURGDEW *
**

Bill Cosby works for FIRST??? :confused: **

No, he used to sell Jello. I’m surprised Jim is old enough to remember :wink:

Mike

/me sings J…E…LL…O!

so wetzel, who was the source, and is it who I think it is?

*Originally posted by Wetzel *
**Straight from a certified source.
He didn’t say anything other then “jello shots will help”

How do you interpret this? It counfounded me.
**

I think it’s dis-information, not to be confused with Miss Information.

*Originally posted by D.J. Fluck *
**/me sings J…E…LL…O!

so wetzel, who was the source, and is it who I think it is? **

Depending on who you think it is, yes.

Wetzel

PR is fun

i figured it would be

*Originally posted by BURGDEW *
**

Bill Cosby works for FIRST??? :confused: **

That would be most interesting…

He didn’t say anything other then “jello shots will help”

Jello shots = alcohol … Is that a good thing or a bad thing…? :confused: :smiley:

  • Katie

*Originally posted by Mike Soukup *
**
No, he used to sell Jello. I’m surprised Jim is old enough to remember :wink:

Mike **

Heh… thanks Mike… :slight_smile:

He also sold those peanut butter squares with the chocolate shell covering… mmmmmmmmmm, those were good. As for “jello shots will help,” what will they help? Because that’s never specified I cannot asess the importance of the quote. On the other hand, maby the game is so crazy and twisted that only a drunk person could look at it straight, and jello shots reduce the risk of spilling.

based upon my limitted knowledge of “jello shots” i’d say FIRST is looking towards a new audience…i.e. MTV Spring Break 2003

*Originally posted by Katie Reynolds *
**

Jello shots = alcohol … Is that a good thing or a bad thing…? :confused: :smiley:

  • Katie **

On these forums. Most likely a bad thing, considering FIRST is centered around High School students… who shouldn’t be drinking.

-closed-