Activation codes for Labview?

I’ve installed the Labview CD for 2011 that came in the KoP, but after installation, it says i need to activate it. I dont see any activation codes on the envelope paper that came with the CD, so i emailed them for the activation codes with the set-up wizard, and this is what they sent back to me. any help?
National Instruments is unable to provide activation codes for the following items in your request:

Product:                LabVIEW PID and Fuzzy Logic Toolkit
   Version:                8.6
   Reason:                 Serial number is not found, is found but does not match feature/version, or is found but not yet active

Product:                LabVIEW Real-Time Module
   Version:                8.6
   Reason:                 Serial number is not found, is found but does not match feature/version, or is found but not yet active

Please follow these directions.

Hi,
I’m from team 2905 and this account is our team’s account.
I’m new with robotics and trying to deal with control systen and programming.
I’ll program the robot with Labview but I don’t know what Real Time Target is.
Can you send a pdf or a description or explain it to me

Thanks

The “Target” is the computer the program will be running on.

“Real Time” is an operating system term which indicates that tasks running on the computer have a guarantee that they will be run within a certain amount of time. VxWorks, which runs on the cRIO, is a Real Time OS.

The “Real Time Target” for our purposes is the cRIO.

LabVIEW “Targets” are just the processors that are going to get the compiled code.

The Real Time Target is the cRIO on our robots where our code will run to direct the robot.

A different Target would be “My Computer” where we would run a Dashboard program.

In the Project Explorer window for your default robot project you will see folders for the Targets:

• My Computer
  • RT CompactRIO Target (10.29.05.02)
    In a default project for a Dashboard you will only see a folder for the Target:

*]My Computer

Thank you really much!!!