Adam Heard signing on

In this fall… this is very tough… in this fall I’m going to take my talents to San Jose and join the Cheesy Poofs. I feel like it’s going to give me the best opportunity to win and to win for multiple years, and not only just to win in the regional season or just to win five matches in a row or three matches in a row, I want to be able to win championships. And I feel like I can compete up there.

57 Likes

We are approaching peak summer CD now.

17 Likes

Congrats on the move sir! I hope to see not 1 championship, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7… from 254 with you on board. Good luck!

5 Likes

I would normally take this as a joke, but considering the history of 254’s jokes having some truth to them, I’m not sure how seriously I should take this.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Of teams that have won the championship more then once, 973 has won the championship 75% of the times they’ve appeared on Einstein, trailing only Adam’s high school team (294) at 100%, 2767 (100%), and 71 (80%). 254 seems like a downgrade at a paltry 50%.

18 Likes

You caught me, I’m pretty committed to this joke though.

My wife and I changed jobs, sold our house, changed our daughters daycare and moved to Cupertino to sell the joke further.

58 Likes

But you haven’t changed your avatar

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

18 Likes

Not. Even. Committed.

8 Likes

:basketball: Lakers Fan since July 2018

1 Like

45 Likes

Thank you Adam, very cool!

24 Likes

KD? More like AH.

Joining a team that’s about to lose to the Raptors? Bold choice.

3 Likes

Die hard raptors fan since two Thursdays ago!

17 Likes

You’re Bay Area now, best be going for warriors >:)

1 Like

That user avatar might need some changing then…

3 Likes

Is this all part of a secret plot that I can’t possible fathom???

1 Like

Maybe Adam is trying to confuse us by telling exactly what he intends to do.

4 Likes

Big question is do the Poofs know yet? Or is he just going to camp?

6 Likes