Adendum update.........link.

Posted by nick237 at 1/31/2001 12:08 AM EST

Engineer on team #237, sie h2o bots, from Watertown high school ct and sieman co.

For those of you having trouble finding the 5th update adendum go to [email protected]. click on “search” type in ADENDUM and leave out the first 4 letters. That should take you right there…
nick237 ;-’)

Posted by Anton Abaya at 1/31/2001 1:20 AM EST

Coach on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / BC High and NONE AT THE MOMENT! :(.

In Reply to: Adendum update…link.
Posted by nick237 on 1/31/2001 12:08 AM EST:

: For those of you having trouble finding the 5th update adendum go to [email protected]. click on “search” type in ADENDUM and leave out the first 4 letters. That should take you right there…
: nick237 ;-’)

it wont work… i tried fingering, telnetting, ftping, and a variety of other protocols… it kept giving me an “invalid address you ninny” message…

can someone post it somewhere else so that i can downlod it?

-antoninny

Posted by Matt Leese at 1/31/2001 6:39 PM EST

Other on team #73, Tigerbolt, from Edison Technical HS and Alstom & Rochester Institute of Technology.

In Reply to: dead link… help!
Posted by Anton Abaya on 1/31/2001 1:20 AM EST:

Silly Anton, you’ve got to realize that the URL is quadruply ROT-13 encrypted for security purposes.

Matt who thinks that anyone who gets that joke is really nerdy and realizes that means himself too…

Posted by Stephen Riley at 1/31/2001 8:25 PM EST

Engineer on team #419, RAMBOTS, from Wentworth Institute of Technology and Umass/BCHigh and Mathsoft, Solidworks, and NASA.

In Reply to: Adendum update…link.
Posted by nick237 on 1/31/2001 12:08 AM EST:

: For those of you having trouble finding the 5th update adendum go to [email protected]. click on “search” type in ADENDUM and leave out the first 4 letters. That should take you right there…
: nick237 ;-’)

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe good one nick :slight_smile: