Allen Bradley Photoelectric Sensor

Hello!

We are looking for a Allen Bradley photoelectric sensor, specifically http://ab.rockwellautomation.com/Sensors-Switches/Miniature-Photoelectric-Sensors/VisiSight-Photoelectric-Sensors.

There don’t seem to be any distributors or sales offices near our location, unless I’m being stupid which is very possible. We’d pay shipping and the value of the sensor. We found this lying around the lab so we used it on our first bot. There’s not a crazy rush since we can always take the one from our practice bot and put it on our second bot, and then replace the practice bot one after bag and tag.

Any help would be great. Thank you so much!

We have a few of the 42JT VisiSight sensors lying around. I’d be happy to send you one - please DM info if that’s what you’re interested in.

Curious, though: what process did you use for wiring? Was it necessary to use a boost converter for the 10-30V operating voltage? Or is there an easier way to do it?

AutomationDirect has similar sensors in stock and they are almost free if you use your KOP Voucher.

• It’s rare that an item at AutomationDirect is out of stock.

• Free shipping for orders over $40 (2-day fed-ex for most of the US and Canada))

Check it out.

Your local AB rep is Turtle & Hughes. Rockwell is VERY particular about their distribution zones. When I lived in NJ, T&H was one of our distributors and we were fortunate enough to also have Rumsey Electric.

Here in MI, McNaughton-McKay is the ONLY rep in our area.

So I would reach out to TURTLE & HUGHES INC, COMMACK, New York 11725
1-631-864-4242, and ask for Inside Sales. They should be able to help you out.