Alliance Captain 'Bibs'

Just a random question I thought of:

Were we supposed to return the alliance captain bibs (see my pic ) or could we keep them? I kept mine, i was wearing it all the way home lol…just something i was thinking about because I remembered I didn’t see them at nationals, all they used was like a piece of tape I think…lol

you were supposed to return them ricky…

hmmm, did i say i kept mine? lol slowly starts to walk away, then runs oh well, ill bring it to iri, never know when you’ll need it…now FIRST is on to me

don’t worry about it… FIRST has seen the pics of my bedroom. Some of them were not happy…:frowning:

I’m sure lots of people keep them, but i could be wrong…

I know we had a kid 2 years ago keep his…

it’s people like you who make each competition cost $4000 :stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by Ian W. *
**it’s people like you who make each competition cost $4000 :stuck_out_tongue: **

thats what FIRST told me

whats wrong with taking some signs…dont they get tossed in the trash anyway? Heck they should be glad that you took them to save trash space and cleanup time

Haha, DJ - You’re one to talk about stealing signs! :wink: As long as you can justify your reasoning, I guess … then it’s all good, right?

• Katie

Anyone else have one of the floor tiles from teh pit at nats?
I don’t.

Wetzel

I wish I knew where I had put it....

*Originally posted by D.J. Fluck *
**whats wrong with taking some signs…dont they get tossed in the trash anyway? **

Actually, all of the big signs, even those that are event-specific, are saved to use more than one year, as long as the elements don’t beat them up too much…

hmm, that means they need a new sign for NYC next year…

(and no, I didn’t take it ;))

*Originally posted by Nate Smith *

Actually, all of the big signs, even those that are event-specific, are saved to use more than one year, as long as the elements don’t beat them up too much… **

trust me…the sign i have have been beaten up by the elements…I had to do “surgery” on it to make it look ok…

lets just say my team will take anything thats not “attached” or soon to be not attached. the bib we have is from the 2001 NYC regionals that my team was given since we were i think 3rd in the rankings and we were able to choose which teams we wanted. Oh and by the way !

thank you to our 2001 NYC FIRST alliance for making the game exciting during the last final minutes of the tie braker rounds
Teams 375, 371, 694, 501 and our selves 522.

thank you to our 2002 NYC FIRST alliance for making the game exciting during the last final minutes of the last matches
Teams 348, 41 and ouselves 522

thank you to our 2002 FL Nationals Alliance for making the game exciting during the last final minutes of the semi-final matches held in the newton division
Teams 84, 175 and ourselves

Ontop of my friends monitor is a sign that says
“We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles”
it was from the Info booth at Nationals 2001.
Me and my friends distracted the nice, very informational ladies there.
Then when we got home there was several weeks of stealing it from one another.

I think 713 has u all beat…we have the carpet from the NYC regional:D :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

*Originally posted by team 713 *
**I think 713 has u all beat…we have the carpet from the NYC regional:D :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: **

How did you manage that?!

i think we have a sign from the NYC regional, does that come close? :stuck_out_tongue:

At some sites, they will leave the carpet(if it’s not being used at another event) with an area team. So that doesn’t really count…

At some sites, they will leave the carpet(if it’s not being used at another event) with an area team. So that doesn’t really count…

Nate that is true but some team from the Bronx was supposed to get it but we ended up for some reason…so can we get half credit?:smiley: