Amazon.com

Hey I was just on Amazon.com, and I thought of something. You know how Bezos er however you spell his name was at Nats. last season?? It would be cool if they gave a discount to FIRST members!!! :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: Just a thought - Ryan

Sounds like a interesting idea! Heck the guy has a segway

<facetious>

Huh huh…

I have a better idea…

Why doesn’t he make all the stuff free to just me?

Don’t you all think that’s a good idea?

</facetious>

MattK:

How does Bezos having a Segway correlate to the far fetched idea of Amazon.com giving FIRST team members a discount? Yes, I like Segways too, but please…

<even more facetious>
No Foto… the discount is all mine…
</even more facetious>

yeah i think i know what ide like to do with that segway, jimmy and bill, you might have to stop me.

<even MORE facetious>
and you both know i get all the free stuff, im a chick, and ill pout if i dont :frowning:
<even MORE facetious>

ashley

What if we could use parts from amazon.com instead of just smallparts?

I don’t think books are very structurally sound.

They also sell electronics, home & garden, and fun toys!:smiley:

*Originally posted by SlamminSammy *
…home & garden…

/me makes a robot out of a 12’ garden hose and vinyl siding…

We could build them out of Aibo’s and Legos!

If you used Legos, then that would be like being in the FIRST Lego League, only better since you would be using mmuch more then Legos. :smiley:

on a completely random note…Jeff Bezos autographed my visor at the seattle regionals. go me!

*Originally posted by evulish *
**We could build them out of Aibo’s and Legos! **

are legos on the additional materials list?

*Originally posted by Bill Gold *
**MattK:
the far fetched idea of Amazon.com giving FIRST team members a discount
</even more facetious> **

Far Fetched… yes :)…but still, it’d be cool if Bezos did that. We went insane at Nats. for FIRST :stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by FotoPlasma *

/me makes a robot out of a 12’ garden hose and vinyl siding… **

I’d like to add a Garden Hoe and Rake to that ! At this rate we can make this robot do all our garden work. hehe:D :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by team 713 *

are legos on the additional materials list? **

I don’t think so

Ahhh legos - non functional part , [even even MORE facetious] so what they happen to be the base and replace an aluminum/ steel/lexand/anything else used in robot making [/even even more facetious] and umm foto, bill, asher the discout is mine - I’ll blind you with the most disturbing thing you have ever see - THE WHITE BOY DANCE -
:slight_smile:

*Originally posted by Mr.Volcano *
**umm foto, bill, asher the discout is mine - I’ll blind you with the most disturbing thing you have ever see - THE WHITE BOY DANCE -

No offense, but I’m sure I could find something just a tad more disturbing than that…

:slight_smile:

I could see all these robots next year made out of old DVD cases and metal mailboxes and vinal siding.

*Originally posted by FotoPlasma *

No offense, but I’m sure I could find something just a tad more disturbing than that…

:slight_smile: **

Wait are you saying it isn’t disturbing- Alright a got a fan yea whooooo