AndyMark Ri3D Sponsorship Application - 2020

Hello Ri3D Teams,

AndyMark is excited to continue supporting Ri3D teams, and is offering sponsorship again for the 2020 season.

In order to best serve the community we ask that you provide some information on your organization and your plan for the Ri3D build. We need applications in by 11:59:59 PM on Saturday, November 30.

AndyMark will provide approximately $600 donation of components to up to 8 teams to be used in their Ri3D builds. These parts will be selected from a curated “Ri3D Choice,” to be disclosed upon confirmation of sponsorship.

In return, we ask that AndyMark be clearly identified as a sponsor of your Ri3D team; we will include branding materials/swag with your components. We also strongly request that a product-focused project debrief be written and submitted to AndyMark by January 19th, in addition to sharing your knowledge with the community during the build window. This debrief should be at least 1-2 pages.

Additional questions should be sent to Ri3D@andymark.com.

Good luck with your builds! As always, we look forward to seeing what you create! Kickoff is closer than you think.

-The AndyMark Team

8 Likes

For anybody looking to start a Robot in 3 Days team, I think it’s worth reading this post on the topic from last year.

AndyMark was always a fantastic supporter of my Ri3D team when I was involved and I appreciate their service to the community by enabling teams to provide mass mentorship to the community.

3 Likes

The application window for this sponsorship will close this Saturday, November 30th!

AndyMark is very excited to officially announce the recipients of the 2020 Ri3D Sponsorship (in no particular order):

• Ri3D 1.0
  • Murray State RI3D
  • FIRST Capital Ri3D
  • Snow Problem
  • LSU Society of Peer Mentors
  • Educational Robotics Club - Afeka College of Engineering
  • ZouKeepers
  • Big Orange Robotics

We will work with these teams to get them their choice of our newly launched products.

Any questions can be directed to Ri3D@andymark.com

Good Luck to all and have a happy build season!

4 Likes