AndyMark Winter Product Launch - December 6th 2018

AndyMark is proud to announce our Winter 2018-2019 Launch Day, where we will present our new FIRST Robotics Competition focused products just in time for the DESTINATION: DEEP SPACE season!

This year, we’re doing something different. We’re going to open our new home and welcome you to our friendly neighbourhood, all broadcast on our AndyMark Twitch Channel. We’re going to announce our new products during this broadcast beginning at 5PM EST, followed by a live Q&A session with AndyMark staff members to answer your questions about some of our new favourite things. Products will drop on our website following the show at 6PM EST, where you can check out all the details of these new products.

So, what do you think you’re going to see on December 6th?

-Nick

Bold prediction: AM14U4. It’s been a while since the last update, so it’s bound to happen soon.

I want one of those solid rocket boosters!
Can’t get to Deep Space without a boost.

What’s the shipping on that?

I will be at work when the broadcast happens. AndyMarkmas ruined. :frowning:

I’m going to be in the middle of the Caribbean, guess I’m going to be paying extortionate fees to watch the feed ¯_(ツ)_/¯.

Hex bearings?

I want an Andy Baker action figure with Kung-Fu grip. Trying to complete my collection.

We’ve looked into it. But unfortunately they are just too expensive for us to convince Mary to let us make.

Keep trying man. We need this. You just expanded the shop and I suspect the lack of bag day is going to help normalize the demand curve and probably result in even more business for you (educated guess based on my college economic theory classes).

An announcement that, due to language laws in the growing Canadian market, the Redline A has been renamed the Redline Eh.

I was waiting for the pull-string Danny Blau doll. Except you pull it once and you’ll be on the same recorded phrase 45 minutes later.

(For the record, no, I don’t have any insight into what is being revealed. Kind of refreshing that way.)

You know it’s funny, I was just talking with my team lead a few hours ago about Product Vouchers and that we should hold off on using the AM one to see if there was going to be a product release. :rolleyes:

Underrated post.

Matt only asked because he’s building fidget spinners.

FTFY

Oh sure reveal the secret 1/2Hex bearing source. Now we aren’t going to be able to find enough fidget spinners to finish our 2020 robot.

2017 called, it wants it’s toy back.

It’s always 2017 when you have a time machine.

Don’t forget, this Thursday we’ll be showing you some of our new favourite products starting at 5PM EST on the AndyMark Twitch channel, with the website going live with new products starting at 6PM EST. We’re excitedly getting things ready for you to enjoy later this week.

You’ll want to stick around for the entire broadcast - towards the end of it we’ll be doing a live Q&A with some demonstration of products live on air with some of our staff. You won’t want to miss it!

-Nick

Will the broadcast be recorded and posted somewhere for those of us who won’t be awake to watch it live? I’d love to see the product demo videos, but I think it’ll be a bit past my bedtime.

Yes, the video will be available on twitch and YouTube after the show ends.