Animation Conferences

Just trying to get a feel of what teams are submitting their animation in what conference. After you post feel free to write which regional.

our team is submtting at west michigan

We’re at the Buckeye Regional so I guess that means the Eastern conference.

sorry the poll should have included this information.

Western Conference- Pacific Northwest, Sacramento, Silicon Valley, Southern California, Arizona

Midwestern Conference- St. Louis, Great Lakes, Canadian, Midwest, West Michigan

Northeastern Conference- BAE Systems Granite State, UTC New England, New York City, SBPLI Long Island, J&J Mid-Atlantic

Eastern Conference-Buckeye, Chesapeake, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia Alliance

Southern Conference- NASA/VCU, Peachtree, Central Florida, Lone Star

*Originally posted by TEAM_74 *
**sorry the poll should have included this information.

Western Conference- Pacific Northwest, Sacramento, Silicon Valley, Southern California, Arizona

Midwestern Conference- St. Louis, Great Lakes, Canadian, Midwest, West Michigan

Northeastern Conference- BAE Systems Granite State, UTC New England, New York City, SBPLI Long Island, J&J Mid-Atlantic

Eastern Conference-Buckeye, Chesapeake, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia Alliance

Southern Conference- NASA/VCU, Peachtree, Central Florida, Lone Star **

Eastern conference it is then!

As far as I know, it doesn’t matter that conference you are going into, i think it just matters how you do at your regional. If this is different please clarify this for me.

Oh, were going to the Midwest regional, which is in the Midwest conference

We’re submitting at two regionals, Chicago Midwest and the University of Central Florida (UCF) Regional

can’t do that. The rules state…and I may be wrong. But you can nly submit at one regional. And you diffently have to pick 1 conference. That I know. So your situation mean that you must choose. Now what I asked autodesk about…is if you can submit in the same conference at two regionals. I do know that you cannot submit in two conferences.

*Originally posted by TEAM_74 *
**can’t do that. The rules state…and I may be wrong. But you can nly submit at one regional. And you diffently have to pick 1 conference. That I know. So your situation mean that you must choose. Now what I asked autodesk about…is if you can submit in the same conference at two regionals. I do know that you cannot submit in two conferences. **

Oh geez, I must have missed that…Well then…I guess I should figure out where the good teams are submitting…lol