Animation Mailing List

Posted by Robby at 1/7/2001 3:13 PM EST

Other on team #108, The SigmaC@Ts, from AIFL and Motorola.

If you signed up at e-groups, there’s a new list called ‘[email protected]’. It’s designed specifically so the animation guru’s can help out the possibly-not-quite-so-guru-youru.

Wow. Thats word is almost as crazy as this year’s scoring system… Anyways, come an check it out if you’re lookin for some animation tips. So far I’ll be dishing them out and I’m looking for other people who know thier stuff to join ::LOOKS IN THE GENERAL DIRECTIONS OF WOBURN, THE YELLOWJACKETS, AND GUNN::.

Oh, and if I ask a silly question that you have to answer to join, answer it please. That will hopefully sort out the FIRST animators from the non FIRST animators.

-Robby O, AKA the guy that pointed people in the wrong direction at kickoff (SORRY IF THAT WAS YOU!!! It only happened to the first 3 or 4 people at the info table… Maybe 5…)

Posted by Chris Casinghino at 1/7/2001 4:51 PM EST

Student on team #131, CHAOS, from Manchester Central High School and OSRAM Sylvania.

In Reply to: Animation Mailing List
Posted by Robby on 1/7/2001 3:13 PM EST:

Sounds like a great idea to me. Everyone should sign up!

--Chris Casinghino

: It’s designed specifically so the animation guru’s can help out the possibly-not-quite-so-guru-youru.

Posted by Jessica Boucher at 1/7/2001 5:57 PM EST

Student on team #237, Sie-H2O-Bots, from Watertown High School and Eastern Awning Systems & The Siemon Company.

In Reply to: Re: Animation Mailing List
Posted by Chris Casinghino on 1/7/2001 4:51 PM EST:

I know I would, and I know others on my team that would too.

-Jessica

BTW, Chris, are you the one we were calling “Just Ham & Cheese”?

Posted by Chris Casinghino at 1/7/2001 8:19 PM EST

Student on team #131, CHAOS, from Manchester Central High School and OSRAM Sylvania.

Posted by Jessica Boucher on 1/7/2001 5:57 PM EST:

Yes, I am "Just Ham & Cheese".  As to posting the story, go ahead, if you would like to.  ::Laugh::  I can't imagine anyone finding it _that_ amusing :).  I wonder if I will ever live that down :).

--Chris Casinghino

: BTW, Chris, are you the one we were calling “Just Ham & Cheese”?

Posted by Lora Knepper at 1/7/2001 6:15 PM EST

Other on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / Boston College High School and Seeking Sponsorship.

Posted by Chris Casinghino on 1/7/2001 4:51 PM EST:

Just-Ham-and-Cheese Boy!!!

btw…if ya want Jess and me to stop, just say the word :o)

And for the rest of you that were not there for the story at kickoff and really have a need to know, email me ;o)

~ Lora

Posted by Jessica Boucher at 1/7/2001 6:22 PM EST

Student on team #237, Sie-H2O-Bots, from Watertown High School and Eastern Awning Systems & The Siemon Company.

In Reply to: Just-ham-and-cheese boy??
Posted by Lora Knepper on 1/7/2001 6:15 PM EST:

Lol, I think that story needs to be posted (only if you want, Chris!!!) along with the “bathroom/hallway” story and Kristen asking her mom “Wheres the living room?” IN HER OWN HOUSE :slight_smile:

-Jessica

Posted by Lora Knepper at 1/7/2001 6:28 PM EST

Other on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / Boston College High School and Seeking Sponsorship.

In Reply to: Re: Just-ham-and-cheese boy??
Posted by Jessica Boucher on 1/7/2001 6:22 PM EST:

: Lol, I think that story needs to be posted (only if you want, Chris!!!) along with the “bathroom/hallway” story and Kristen asking her mom “Wheres the living room?” IN HER OWN HOUSE :slight_smile:

: -Jessica

oooh ! Ooooh! Fodder for FIRST-a-holics since Brandon here stole my AIM list idea ;o) (only kidding!) Jess, if you want to write one (or more) up, I want to post them on the page b/c no one ever submits anything cough cough nudge nudge to all the forum goers ;o)

~ Lora