Animation "second regional"?

This year our team greatly improved our animation over last year, but we still need to work on time management :slight_smile:

On our team, we keep improving our robot between regionals and even into the off season. Each time the robot gets better, new techniques are learned etc.

Would anyone be interested in having a second deadline to work on improvements for their animation? We could start a new thread with links to the old and new animations. I know this is a busy time of year, so would there be preferences for a time frame?

Let me know what you think.

I know that my team was planning on updating ours anyways. Time management is also one of our problems, heh. I don’t really know when the students are going to have much time to pull it together though, our animation team is effectively getting splintered soon as several key people are transferring to a different team.

Still, I know that we would definitely love to have a ‘before and after’ type thread. Not sure how many other teams plan this sort of revision though.