Another THANKS from 128

As some of you know, team 128 started off this season not knowing if we would make it to nationals or not. This was hard to the 5 seniors on our team because we wanted to end the year in nationals one last time. As fate would have it, we were there. And now on behalf of team 128 I would like to send out this special thanks to everyone who helped make this year so wonderful for us! Without all of you we wouldn’t have been able to make it through…

Team 27~ Thanks for lending the us Jimmy for a while to help trouble shoot and narrow down what exactly was wrong. And also to your entire team for being spirited and doing the Good Morning cheer with us! You guys are great…good luck next year!

Team 45~ Thanks for lending your students and mentors to help us out with the robot as well and also for stayin right up until the pits closed just to see what all we could do…and for letting us decorate your pit with those wonderful pictures! And for having Andy Baker! (congrats again!) And also thanks for letting us cheer and teach a few of you how to dance! Good luck next year!

Team 47~ Even though we weren’t in the same division thanks for checkin up on us and keeping us posted on how you were doing. It was great seeing you guys almost everytime we went out for a match! Good luck next year!

Team 63~ Just like in Pittsburgh, thanks so much for cheering with us again! You guys are awesome! Good luck next year!

Team 67~ Again thanks for Dave, he’s our team’s favorite announcer and having him on Newton for our senior’s last year was great! Good luck next year!

Team 93~ After that last round in Houston you came to our pit to help us find out what was wrong…thanks so much! Good luck next year!

Team 107~ We were pit neighbors in GR and were again in Houston! It was great! Thanks for all the support from your entire team, all the help, and for all the nerd strips! :slight_smile: Good luck next year!

Team 330~ Thanks for the great round…highest scoring round in Newton for a while there! It was great! Good luck next year!

Team 415~ Thanks for lending us your cart when you saw us carrying our robot to our first practice round. It was a lifesaver! Good luck next year!

Team 599~ Thanks for sending over a couple people to help us out right up until the pits closed on friday! Good luck next year!

Team 1038~ Thanks for all the help on friday as well and for lending us Dave! You guys had a great rookie year! Congrats on a job well done! Good luck next year!

There are so many more people to thank, and trust me you haven’t been forgotten! There will be more lists of thanks to come! But most of all I personally want to thank every single person involved with FIRST, for making it the best experience anyone could have. I’ll never forget all of the memories that came out of this program. I want to also thank my team especially for coming together when times weren’t so easy and making every situation a good one! I’m going to miss being on 128…I’ll always be a Botcat at heart…but have no fear, I will be a mentor of a team next year! :slight_smile:

Thank you for teaching us! And also for making this season SO MUCH FUN! Everyone on your team is a great person and i’m glad to know you guys/girls!

P.S. If it hadn’t been for me getting rid of your good luck gesture we would have won nats! :wink: :wink:

*Originally posted by Biggs717 *
Team 45~ Thanks for lending your students and mentors to help us out with the robot as well and also for stayin right up until the pits closed just to see what all we could do…and for letting us decorate your pit with those wonderful pictures! And for having Andy Baker! (congrats again!) And also thanks for letting us cheer and teach a few of you how to dance! Good luck next year!

Thanks for allowing us to talk, hang out, etc at the events we saw your team at this year. It sure helped brighten times and make things more enjoyable. Hopefully you’ll put all those TechnoKat cards to good use.

Now I can hear Andy Baker yelling in the background “Focus boys focus!” :smiley:

Thanks for everything. :smiley: :slight_smile:

Clark - The REAL twin