Any LOST fans? (tv series)

Anyone? I really like it. Opinions?

My AP Engilsh teacher is the only one in the south that still watches that show. He is the ONLY person that actually has hope for the show after claming it had a few “bad seasons” like athletes and professional teams have.

I on the other hand don’t even know which network it airs.

I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite television show, but it’s interesting, and I’ll usually end up watching it every week. Plus, Wednesday is usually one of the only days of the week which I’ll end up watching a lot of television.

Modern Marvels -> The Daily Show -> Colbert Report -> Mythbusters -> LOST -> Futurama -> Family Guy

I myself do not regularly watch LOST, but we have a group of seniors on our team who often throw LOST parties at each others houses. I hear that things can get quite wild.

They also play a whole lot of HALO.

:eek:

LOST is my favorite TV show ever, hands-down. I’m glad to finally meet another LOST fan - usually at my lunch table at school it’s only myself and another friend of mine that end up talking about it, and then everybody just looks at us funny.

Only, Charlie is my favorite character and I think he might be dying in tonight’s episode…I don’t know…D=

I watched a couple of episodes. Not my cup of tea… Heroes on the other hand, is awesome, but I haven’t been able to watch it since I started working at K&K. I’ll probably end up buying it on iTunes.

Lost is amazing! I can’t wait for next week’s season finale. I heard that ABC is continuing the contract for the show till 2010.

I would love to here any theories or predictions.

I used to be, but I stopped watching after the season two premier when I could tell the writers were making it up as they go along. That, and Veronica Mars was in its timeslot.

Nowadays, my Wednesday shows are Bones and Mythbusters.

Actualy, if you watch the answers episode from last Thursday it seems like the writers know exactly where they are going and what they are doing.

btw, the finale was amazing, can’t wait till 2008 for build season + lost :slight_smile:

Loved the season finale, the flash forwards were insightful.
They get off the island, but - Jack is a wreck and wants to go back.
I’m a confused though, because when Jack was in the hospital and wanted more drugs he told the Dr. to contact his father, whom he said works there. But his father is supposed to be long dead.
It doesn’t look like he ends up with either Juliet or Kate.
Poor Charlie met his destany and drowned while being a hero.
Can’t wait till next season - it should be even better. Lots of flash backs and flash forwards to fill in the rest of the storyline.

Good thing I already watched the episode last night lol.

SPOILER ALERT!  Scroll down.

"I'm a confused though, because when Jack was in the hospital and wanted more drugs he told the Dr. to contact his father, whom he said works there.   But his father is supposed to be long dead."

Maybe being strung out on Oxycodone will make you go loopy like that.

"Poor Charlie met his destany and drowned while being a hero."

Dude so could have fit through that porthole.

My favorite part was Herlihy driving the VW Bus out of the jungle and over that Other.  And Sawyer shooting Tom - Tom....Sawyer weird.  But anyway that was rather intense.

I only started watching the show this season.  It's a good time.  I thought it was better than 24 this year.

So, we’re now two Episodes into Season 4. :smiley:

How do you think this season is shaping up to be?

So far, it’s been pretty good.

Too bad they only shot something like 8 shows before the writers went on strike.

Can’t wait till they show who the Oceanic 6 are/were - I’m quessing that all 6 are not still alive.

writers strike could be over today or tomorrow…yay!! :smiley:

colbert and daily show should be better now