Anyone going to (or at) Michigan?

Posted by bill whitley at 03/15/2001 8:01 PM EST

Student on team #70, Auto City Bandits, from Powers Catholic High School and Kettering University.

I will be a freshmen there next year and would like to start a team there. Is anyone else interested in helping out? Anybody out there interested in sponsoring or donating time or facilties?

Bill
Team #70

Posted by Anne Bergeron at 03/15/2001 8:07 PM EST

Other on team #608, Prowling Panthers, from Georgia Institute of Technology and Georgia Tech/NASA/UTC/Ford/Ike Murray.

In Reply to: Anyone going to (or at) Michigan?
Posted by bill whitley on 03/15/2001 8:01 PM EST:

If you want some material to help you get started, like letters and presentations for potential high schools, info for the high school, or any help or advice from a team that has already done this let me know.

Posted by bill whitley at 03/15/2001 9:40 PM EST

Student on team #70, Auto City Bandits, from Powers Catholic High School and Kettering University.

In Reply to: Re: Anyone going to (or at) Michigan?
Posted by Anne Bergeron on 03/15/2001 8:07 PM EST:

: If you want some material to help you get started, like letters and presentations for potential high schools, info for the high school, or any help or advice from a team that has already done this let me know.

I would love any advice, info, help that anybody can give me! My AIM s/n is superbill621, email addy is [email protected]. Anyone who has info, or would like to help, feel free to IM or email me at anytime.

Bill
Team #70

Posted by Chris Hibner at 03/16/2001 8:17 AM EST

Coach on team #308, Walled Lake Monster, from Walled Lake Schools and TRW Automotive Electronics.

In Reply to: Anyone going to (or at) Michigan?
Posted by bill whitley on 03/15/2001 8:01 PM EST:

I am still a grad student at U-M and I will be for another 2 years. Let me know if you need any help. I tried getting a team going a couple of years ago but couldn’t drum up enough interest. Hopefully we’ll get it going this year.

-Chris