Anyone here play any instruments?

Since alot of us will be in houston, anyone want to do a jam session or a sing along?

alota the kids on my team play instruments

I used to play a Clarinet. But that was 4 years ago. I kinda forgot how to play it now however. Something kinda funny though, I still have the reeds from 4 years ago, somewhere.

I play 3 instruments…though only 1 can actually qualify as small enough to be considered a carry on…the other two…might as well ship them to Houston in the crate with the bot…they’re too big…:smiley:

ok, this good, i can sing bass, now we need a tenor, alto, and a saprano! next we need a precussionist ,gutairs (doughtfull) and a pianist!

I play guitar, bass, and piano.

I won’t be at Houston, though. :slight_smile:

I do not want my violin to be cargo on an airplane. Who knows what would happen to it! =|
Nobody cares for violins anyway.

*Originally posted by Brandon Martus *
**I play guitar, bass, and piano.

I won’t be at Houston, though. :slight_smile: **

I play guitar…Brandon, you and me, the not going to Houston FIRST band…wurd.

Yeah, I play Drumbone, PVC IV, Tublum, Backpack Tublum, Airpoles…

wait…

I’m not a Blue Man. :frowning:

At least I can dream…

I play Electric Mandolin, which probably could be a carry on since it’s incredibly small. With distortion, it sounds really, really cool :slight_smile: ha lemme know if you want me to bring it! I could prolly do some vocal improv too :smiley:

I can play guitar, trumpet, piano and harmonica. I suck bad at all but guitar and piano. Those two I am decent at. Those are the only two that there’s no chance that they would be getting lugged onto a plane. So uhh…I can play the spoons.

*Originally posted by DarkRedDragon *
**ok, this good, i can sing bass, now we need a tenor, alto, and a saprano! next we need a precussionist ,gutairs (doughtfull) and a pianist! **

I can sing all three (tenor, alto, saprano)!
and play air gutair too!
ok, yeah, either way,
I’m useless

and all my songs are pritty, er, ::shiftyeyes:: different

but I’ll listen to you all if you all get togather and do this!

*Originally posted by JosephM *
**Yeah, I play Drumbone, PVC IV, Tublum, Backpack Tublum, Airpoles…

wait…

I’m not a Blue Man. :frowning:

At least I can dream… **

ok, out drummers will use buckets, extra pvc piping, and i gusse ratchets?

i can play drums pretty good. i tried to play guitar, once…

and so we shall never speak of that incident again. ouch my freakin ears!! but yeah, drums are my instrument for sure!

I am a drummer, but more specifically I can play most percussion instruments (with the exception of the piano). Enough contradictions in that sentence? :stuck_out_tongue: I would sing, but… lets just say… umm… it wouldn’t work out.

ok, thats good, we will have our precussionists at least!

Total band geek here. I play euphonium, which is also known as a baritone or a mini tuba to those unknowing people. I am in marching band, pep band, and then a concert band. If I would have known how much I was going to like band I would have made trumpet my first instrument so I could be in jazz band. Yeah…band geek present. But as much as I love band, I love robotics more. :smiley:

I happen to play the trombone, a very peculiar but exciting instrument as my English teacher would say. I enjoy its comic sounds such as sounding like really bad farts. That’s the reason why I play the trombone. My music teacher said it was the clown instrument due to its farting ability. A perfect choice for my humorous attitude. I play in a concert band which is decent expect for the numbers of trumpets who don’t practice. For all of you who don’t know what a trombone looks like

http://www.vireoinstruments.com/trombone.jpg

It actually has a similar mod to mine.

I am learning to play the bagpipes, just because I have always wanted to. I wouldn’t subject anyone to listening to a sample of at my current “skill” level (let’s just say it is very similar to the sound made by a long-tailed cat that has been sleeping too close to a rocking chair…).

But maybe by next year we could have the FIRST Pipe-and-Drum Corps?

-dave

Our school has a pep band that attends just about every sporting event and rally. What the team wants is to see if we are allowed to have a band play while our robot is on the field. That would be so cool.