anyone in NH have an extra ball or 2?

Posted by Fran .

Other on team #166, Team Merrimack, from Merrimack High School and Unitrode/R.S. Machines.

Posted on 2/10/2000 7:01 AM MST

Well we didn’t get an order in and definitely need a ball, did any teams in NH buy balls and could we possibly
buy a few or at least 1 from you really fast?

Thanks, Fran
Team 166

Posted by Quentin Lewis.

Engineer on team #42, P.A.R.T.S - Prececision Alvirne Robotics Technology Systems, from Alvirne, Hudson NH.

Posted on 2/11/2000 7:24 AM MST

In Reply to: anyone in NH have an extra ball or 2? posted by Fran on 2/10/2000 7:01 AM MST:

> Well we didn’t get an order in and definitely need a ball,
> did any teams in NH buy balls and could we possibly
> buy a few or at least 1 from you really fast?

Fran,

I spoke to our ‘team leader’, and he has no problem loaning you two balls. We are in Hudson and someone else on the team told me that our teams have practiced together in the past…

I have sent you an email with my work and home phone numbers. Please give me a call and we can work out the arrangements to get the balls over to you.

-Quentin

Posted by Chris Sullivan.

Engineer on team #213, Dirty Birds, from Keene High School and MARKEM Corp and SIMS Portex, Inc…

Posted on 2/12/2000 9:42 AM MST

In Reply to: Re: anyone in NH have an extra ball or 2? posted by Quentin Lewis on 2/11/2000 7:24 AM MST:

Fran, we have an extra set of pratice balls and would be willing to donate some to you. We’re over here in Keene, NH. If you need them, drop me a line at [email protected] on Monday and we’ll see how we can get them to you.