anyone still here?

I know we are still punching away at our robot i was just wondering if anyone esle was still going at it…btw it’s 1:36 am

Yup. Allnighter planned for tomorrow too

ya where still here and its a all nighter and it 3am with no rolling chasis :ahh:

Oh my gosh! This is like the first year my team has not stayed until like 3 or 4 in the morning on the Friday and Saturday before we ship! I am very happy :slight_smile: We are actually running! But we may have to stay all night on Saturday because our lift parts get in tomorrow.

Our team just quit 12a. Clark Magnet was here for a couple of hours, and may be back tomorrow. Santa Monica will be here tomorrow. They’re still finalizing our stacker and arm.

I just got home!!! and its 3:30 AM in the morning …and we are going back into the shop at 10 AM…so thats what…7 hours or so from now!! im beat and tired!!! ahhhh!!!

*Originally posted by Redhead Jokes *
**Our team just quit 12a. Clark Magnet was here for a couple of hours, and may be back tomorrow. Santa Monica will be here tomorrow. They’re still finalizing our stacker and arm. **

Yeah, we just got back from BCR. 2 AM They really do have a nice setup down there. I’m not sure if we will make it back there tomorrow. See everyone at Chatsworth.

5:49 AM, still going…

Maybe I’ll steal a few hours sleep before heading back over.

we ended at like 3:00 and now at 7:30 I am on my way back to B&L today ok hope this is a productive day for everyone

*Originally posted by BBFIRSTCHICK *
**I just got home!!! and its 3:30 AM in the morning …and we are going back into the shop at 10 AM…so thats what…7 hours or so from now!! im beat and tired!!! ahhhh!!! **

the scary part is that you still had time to post to CD.

I heading off right now for a 10:00AM Meeting, I’ll post when I get back from that meeting… Which should be sometime tomorrow morning.

Yup 1:37AM and I have to be back there today at 9:00AM that give me about 6 hours of sleep, But I wont even get that much, Dam Mountain Dew!!!

Wel, I have 1:54 AM on my computer clock at the moment. I came to the shop after I finished Student Teaching Friday around 2:45 PM… and well, about 4 hours of sleep… and I am still plugging away. We will be here until Tuesday evening. Words of wisdom after late nights last year… KMX and other energy drinks can be your friend! Good Luck everyone! :smiley:

Our animation is massively behind and I am going to lay down for a while and start up again tomorrow morning. Allnighters are for the young or the insane. Not old, worn down farts like me.

Our animation team started at 10 saturday morning…as of now…we are still slaving away and have no plans to stop (we’ve sat in front of a computer for about 17 hours straight now. We’re planning on working no-stop today(sunday) and continuing to work throughout the day until it is finished on onday…and yes it sucks having to stare at a computer for a long time.

Wow you people are deprived… :frowning:

We’ve never had a day that we had to stay later than seven or so… Some of us have stayed later but that’s not because the robot required it. KISS and be happy. We only have about 5 robot-building members. (and about 16 animators! arrgh)

Good luck finishing those robots.

*Originally posted by BBFIRSTCHICK *
**I just got home!!! and its 3:30 AM in the morning …and we are going back into the shop at 10 AM…so thats what…7 hours or so from now!! im beat and tired!!! ahhhh!!! **

It is now 3 AM. We wanted an allnighter, but we got poor turnout. 3 students and 5 mentors stayed. We have another hour to hour and half’s woth of work to do. We need to be back at 6:45 AM for Chatsworth Competition. Hopefully all this work will work out (you’ll see tomorrow).

It’s 6:11AM, and I’m still going… (see previous post from yesterday)

All Nighter’s are for the weak, we’ve moved onto “All-Weekenders”…

Its 6 AM!!! and I just got home from the shop…and I need to get up at 10 AM to get ready and do rap before I go in at 12!!! ahhhh…in the past 3 days I have gotten 7 hours of sleep…grrrrrr…

*Originally posted by JVN *
**It’s 6:11AM, and I’m still going… (see previous post from yesterday)

All Nighter’s are for the weak, we’ve moved onto “All-Weekenders”… **

Can’t decide what’s worse, all night followed by a competition or all weekend :-). The people at Starbucks must know you by name by now (we’re living on Oreos right now).