Apologies (Off topic humor)

Posted by Robby at 1/8/2001 7:38 PM EST

Other on team #108, The SigmaC@Ts, from AIFL and Motorola.

To several people. Kate, Colleen, and Nate. Yknow I was just joshin about the whole posting deal. If I was serious, I would have farted in Kates basement or something. Ken, same deal. I was only messing with Kate, Colleen and Nate about the number of posts. Although this one is off topic and does raise my posts.

The volunteers, I’m sorry about my outrageous rant about the flaming bag vaporizing and moveable goal with ramps. Also sorry that I told you that there was a moveable goal before it was unveiled. Sorry to the first 3 people at the information booth who came to me. I pointed you in the wrong direction to FIRST place. I think I gave you a map but I’m not sure.

I’m sorry I think this competition is fun. I’m sorry India. I’m sorry terror. I’m sorry disillusionment. I’m sorry frailty. I’m sorry consequence. I’m sorry I’m sorry silence.

I’m sorry that I got mobbed for manuals that I was gaurding in the little corner by the innovationFIRST guys who hated me for inturrupting them so I didnt cut the ribbon yet unserimoniously untied the manuals. I’m sorry I can’t spell unserimoniusly.

I’m sorry I don’t know if I have a girlfriend. I’m sorry to Bird for embarrassing her and posting that. I’m sorry if she’s reading this and blushing right now. I’m going to be REEEEEEALLLY sorry if Raul is teasing her about this post.

I’m sorry I didnt make it to Deans. Im sorry for those that drove up there and were turned away cause they were under 21. Im sorry I did fart in Kate’s basement.

I’m sorry I missed the point of this forum. I’m sorry I missed the point of this years game. I’m sorry I had such a lack of taste as to bring up farting in Kate’s basement. I’m sorry I did that 3 times.

I’m sorry I dont wear as much denim as Dean. I’m sorry Im not as cool as Woodie. I’m sorry for being spacy all of Kickoff weekend, especially to those who had to deal with me.

I’m sorry to what’s his name for considering him a rookie. Im sorry to Ken for doing the same. Im sorry to what’s his name for forgetting his name.

I’m sorry for thinking about hurting that lady at the kickoff with the microphone that she kept getting in my shot. Im sorry for eating a muffin that should have gone to a team member in the lobby. I’m sorry for not making copies of the map. I’m sorry for those who got lost because of it. I’m sorry for enjoying that muffin thuroughly. I’m sorry for not being able to spell thuroughly or unserimoniusly.

I’m sorry for this post having nothing and everything to do with FIRST at the same time. I’m sorry for wasting your time reading this. I’m sorry that this had soooooo many inside jokes. I’m sorry I didn’t know about the “Just-Ham-And-Cheese-Boy” one to mention it. I’m TRULY sorry I farted in Kates basement and that I had such a lack of taste I brought it up a fourth time. I’m sorry if I think its funny.

But what I’m mostly sorry for is my next post. You all will see why in a bit. Thank you. And goodnight.

-Robby O

NOTE: This is an attempt at humor post with a couple of true apologies here and there. Take those parts serously. The rest, sit back, and have a good chuckle or two. That or stop reading. Then again, if you got to here, you already read it all. In that case. I apologize. All I can do for you is have you look at this little red light and…:::ZAPPP!!!:::… Sorry if you havent seen MEN IN BLACK yet.

Posted by Joe Johnson at 1/8/2001 9:44 PM EST

Engineer on team #47, Chief Delphi, from Pontiac Central High School and Delphi Automotive Systems.

In Reply to: Apologies (Off topic humor)
Posted by Robby on 1/8/2001 7:38 PM EST:

Get your sorry butt off this forum and go build a robot
would you :wink:

Joe J.

Posted by Jason Rudolph at 1/8/2001 10:00 PM EST

Other on team #459, Rampage, from University of Florida/Eastside High School and .

In Reply to: you better be sorry…
Posted by Joe Johnson on 1/8/2001 9:44 PM EST:

: Get your sorry butt off this forum and go build a robot
: would you :wink:

: Joe J.

wait, you mean you guys aren’t done yet? What’s taking you so long, I mean, how long does it take to build a robot anyways???
;^)

Posted by colleen – T190 at 1/9/2001 11:27 PM EST

Engineer on team #190, Gompei, from Massachusetts Academy of Math and Science and WPI.

In Reply to: Re: you better be sorry…
Posted by Jason Rudolph on 1/8/2001 10:00 PM EST:

I know-- geeeez robby–

oh wait… you animate, not roboticize :stuck_out_tongue: