Archimedes division team results

Posted by Lee at 04/03/2001 8:11 AM EST

Engineer on team #343, Metal In Motion, from Hamilton Career Center.

Team 343 website has a link to a spreadsheet of all the teams in the Archimedes division with their regional scores, averages, finishing positions, etc. Visit us at www.metalinmotion.com

Posted by Joseph Dushko at 04/03/2001 11:54 AM EST

Coach on team #145, T-Rx, from Sherburne-Earlville Central School and Procter & Gamble Norwich.

In Reply to: Archimedes division team results
Posted by Lee on 04/03/2001 8:11 AM EST:

: Team 343 website has a link to a spreadsheet of all the teams in the Archimedes division with their regional scores, averages, finishing positions, etc. Visit us at www.metalinmotion.com

• The spreadsheet indicates 11 matches played at Mid Atlantic. There were only 10 played that counted toward the averages and rankings. We had an eleventh match, but our score of 240 didn’t count in the rankings or averages.

Posted by Brian at 04/03/2001 6:26 PM EST

Student on team #190, WPI / Mass Academy, from Mass Academy of Math and Science and WPI.

: Team 343 website has a link to a spreadsheet of all the teams in the Archimedes division with their regional scores, averages, finishing positions, etc. Visit us at www.metalinmotion.com

Your spreadsheet is very good, but i would just like to say that some teams went to more than one regional. In Team 190’s case, we also went to long island where we won with considerably higher scores than in new england. before any decisions are made on who is tops, i would ask that everyone look at other regionals results as well.

Posted by foley-t190 at 04/03/2001 6:28 PM EST

Student on team #190, WPI / Mass Academy, from Mass Academy of Math and Science and WPI.

this is the same message as before. sorry

Your spreadsheet is very good, but i would just like to say that some teams went to more than one regional. In Team 190’s case, we also went to long island where we won with considerably higher scores than in new england. before any decisions are made on who is tops, i would ask that everyone look at other regionals results as well.