Archimedes Pre Scouting

Congratulations to all of you who have made it to the 2016 World Championship!
With teams from all over the world, everyone will be seeing teams they haven’t competed with before. For my team, and I assume many of you, it would be incredible to know what we’re going to be up against before arriving at the Edward Jones Dome in just a few days. Instead of everyone watching hundreds of matches, I’d like to suggest we combine the pre-scouting efforts so we can share the data and divide the work. I have put together a Google Sheet and a Google Form. The form is for inputting data on individual teams, and the sheet allows you to compare the teams and do any analysis. Let me know if you see any problems with the form, sheet, or data, and I can make any necessary changes. Please note that this is specifically for the Archimedes field.

Congratulations on making it this far! I look forward to playing with your teams at the Championship.

Form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15UnigDGB-5OH3QlJ8iNHy_C3OpbFpcdez2sXf63RCVs/viewform

Sheet:

Thanks for getting this started!

We actually created a global sheet for all teams going to worlds. It is currently being updated on a per division basis. It is found here.

Noticed you guys had Team 107 twice on the list.

ps. Thanks for starting this

I noticed the team’s need to enter data more carefully, Under High goal " average " I see 7 ,8 and yes even 3835 I want to play with that team. Good luck to all the teams.