Are 3 ball auto's legal?

Looking at the rules G5 says "For ROBOTS starting in the white ZONE, the TEAM MAY preload one (1) of their ALLIANCE’s BALLS such that the BALL is touching their ROBOT.

For ROBOTS starting in their GOALIE ZONE the TEAM may decide if the BALL is: staged between the TRUSS and the ZONE LINE and not contacting an ALLIANCE partner, or removed from the FIELD for the MATCH.

If a ROBOT does not report to a MATCH, its ALLIANCE may decide if the BALL is: staged between the TRUSS and the ZONE LINE and not contacting an ALLIANCE partner, or removed from the FIELD for the MATCH.

Violation: If the situation is not corrected before the start of the MATCH, TECHNICAL FOUL per BALL improperly staged."

So according to this wouldnt one robot need to be in the defence zone for even a two ball autonomous? The way I read the rules this says that teams cannot just put balls anywhere between the truss and their zone, they must have each ball touch a unique robot unless one is in the defence zone. There may be a way to still get around this, but I am specifically looking at team 33 in this video, it seems to me that this specific setup would be against the rules. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OHBzJp4awU

Am I reading the rules incorrectly or is there a loophole somewhere else in the rules that allows this?

The ball only has to be touching a robot if it is in the white zone(and wants to be touching a ball), not in possession. So if you line up correctly 2+ ball autos are totally legal.

If the ball starts out resting against the bumper of an allied robot, but not touching yours, you can pick it up.

Looks to me like each of the blue robots starts touching their own ball, though one is a bit hidden from view at the beginning, so that particular setup looks legal to me.

It’s hard to tell from the video, but it appears that team 33 has one ball loaded. The ball directly in front of them is NOT touching their robot, it’s touching the robot closest to the camera (Per G5, that is the pre-loaded ball for that robot), and the ball in the very front is touching a short robot on the other side of the balls from the camera (again, per G5 it is pre-loaded for that robot).

The two alliance robots don’t have to do anything with the balls, but if they’re in that zone to start the balls do have to be touching them.