Are Divisions Merely Suggestions?

Why would 587 be pitted in Daly but play in Milstein? Has this happened to anyone else?

2 Likes

now with a map of their required walk: who do we talk to to get this sorted out?

5 Likes

Wowzers!

I feel this pain.

5 Likes

I guess the CIA is a little suspicious of you lol, in all seriousness I would call HQ

6 Likes

11 is in 2 divisions i think

2 Likes

Have fun in inspections, radio and strategy as well. But yeah, seems like an hq issue.

Have the team contact [email protected] if they have not already.

1 Like

i’m not involved with 587 anymore but have sent them the address

1 Like

Mind sharing where else you see them? I’d like to get this to their attention ASAP.

@RachelM @Coach11-193

I double checked the Daly line up vs pit assignments. Missing a pit for 5422, who is listed as competing in Daly, but has a pit in Milstein. It may throw things off in the numerical orders, but it could make for a cleaner pit swap.

11, 1746, 1757, and 4112 are showing in two maps because the divisions share a row across (bottom of milstein, top of newton) and FIRST forgot to black those out of the Milstein map. they do not have 2 pits.

8 Likes

Newton and Milstein.

how far is this walk, one way?

1 Like

I think this is where two pit areas adjoin.

Back to OP: 587 probably should have been pitted next to 597. Seems like a clerical error that HQ really should want to correct.

1 Like

That makes more sense.

For team 11, we already know we’re in Newton, so that’s the pit we’ll use :slight_smile:

It’s been fixed! N29 in Milstein

3 Likes

Imagine alliance partners confusedly looking to discuss pre-match strategy.

5 Likes

well, certainly one way to know how committed a team is to making match strategy happen ahead of time :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.