Are there any other Rookie teams going to Nationals?

Team 3204 is a Rookie team going to GA, but I was wondering if there was any others? Also we are an all-girls team, and I know its a bit of a stretch, but any other all-girls rookie teams?

Well, considering almost every regional has a Rookie All-Star winner, likely several dozen are going to the INTERnational Championship. :slight_smile:

We’ll besides Rookie-Award winners. Like, Alliance winners?

Assuming they go:

3405, Utah winner
3284, St. Louis winner
3352, Midwest winner
3204, NYC winner
3364, Bayou winner
3123, DC winner (yes, they are a rookie. I checked.)

Plus whatever rookies win events next week. There are a few in MI that won districts and might qualify on points.

Note that rookies can only get in via Rookie All-Star, a win at a regional, or Engineering Inspiration (rare), unless they’re in Michigan, where they can qualify by being high enough on the point standings.

unless they’re in Michigan, where they can qualify by being high enough on the point standings.

Or if they win at the State Championship
Or if they get one of two State Rookie All-Star Awards
Or if they get the State EI award (extremely rare)

Michigan districts do not offer any Atlanta spots, they only offer chances to compete at States (for whatever award or for points). So each award represented at Atlanta from regionals are sent from the state championship, in differing amounts.

I’d already included those (only/unless). Point standings are the exception to the rule.

Having reread, there may have been some confusion. I saw the “at a regional” and somehow assumed it applied to everything you said except for the last “unless…” bit. My bad.